Re: [IP] Re: Novolog

I am having the exact same problem.  I switched  from a Humalog/Regular mix
to Novolog several weeks ago.  Since then, bolusing for carbs in the late
afternoon and evening just doesn't seem to be effective and then bringing
down the high takes three or four boluses and a significant increase of my
basal rate for several hours.