Re: [IP] Re: Novolog

HI Michael,
     Our stories are very similar.  I too have been pumping since July 2001,
and have had a problem with Novolog.  Especially during the holidays my BG
was always 300+, and a bolus was not effective, even after a few hours.  I
would bolus again; have a meal, and of course, remained at over 300.  I will
be seeing my endo. next week and will discuss this with her.
     I do hope that you will have better luck than I have.