Re: [IP] Re: Novolog

> I've never used Humalog~my CDE suggested when I'm having a real hard
> time, to use Novolog in my pump for my basals and meal boluses.  But
> if I need to do corrections, use Humalog.

Novolog and Humalog are both fast acting insulin analogs. The are
very similar in their absorption time. See the LINKS page of the web
site for uptake charts on both.

You should be using one or the other, not both. There are ancedotal
reports of sensitivity to both these insulin analogs that result in
high bg's at times. The same people have never reported sensitivity
to both insulin analogs, usually just one and the percentage of that
is very small in any event.