[IP] Lidocaine and inserting sites

All this talk about inserting sites reminds me
of when I used to do it without lidocaine.
I gave my mother-in-law quite a ribbing when
she would offer (she works for an endo in
Nashville), but finally I tried it, using 15 units
of lidocaine, and I have used it ever since.
I have never had any problems in the three years
I have been using it. The CDE who trained me scoffed
at the idea, but hey, she's not diabetic!

Does anybody else use lidocaine?
just curious
DC Ward

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email