[IP] Chinese food rocks!

I totally love Chinese food but know it must be done in moderation. I usually
cannot eat the whole serving they give me anyway, that is why they make carry
outs! I noticed a dual wave bolus works best for me three units when the
scarfing starts and two units for about an hour duration. I always recheck and
I little high 200-250 but the correction bolus is always needed. YMMV (your
mileage may vary) Cashew Chicken is my favorite! Sharon