[IP] re: Animas

Ok - before I start - NO, I'm not trying to start a pump war - because as we
all know - all pumps are good pumps - just depends on the features you want.
I've had an MM pump  - and now Animas.  I am simply responding to the question
of what do I think about Animas.

Just don't want to get anyone mad at me for stating my opinions here!

I just got my Animas R1000 pump on November 27 - and I love it!  Their service
has been great.  They really seem to be a great company.   The pump is a great
pump.  I have no complaints whatsoever with Animas.  And their new ezManager
software is really a great tool too!

Deb in Southern Illinois