[IP] Re: Leaving Old Sets in During Site Changes?

Just wanted to apologize...I noticed a couple of my
replies to an email that was sent to the CWD list
somehow ended up here on IP. I didn't CC the IP list
so I don't know how they got on here (unless maybe the
person asking the question CC'd). Strange! (Maybe it's
a Yahoo thing?)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 11/96, pumping 11/99
founder - Military Families of Children with Diabetes
[MFCWD] parent network of WA, diabetes & pump mentor, future
CDE, but most importantly, mom to 8 beautiful blessings :)

~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!