[IP] take the pump off?

NEVER - been connected for 13 months now - took shots for two years prior to
that and pills for two years prior to that.  I have never felt as good in the
last five years as I feel on the pump.  I would rather not wear something that
wasn't compatible with my pump than to remove it.  I wish I would have gotten
"assimilated" sooner!  My CDE pestered me for a full prior to my deciding to
get a pump.