[IP] Lantus and pregnancy

Hi all,

No, I'm not pregnant!  LOL   But my boyfriend's niece has been T1 since 1986
(age of Dx: 14) and wants to get into better control so she can become
pregnant.  I've suggested that she join this list to get info, but for now
she is still on MDI and is thinking maybe she should go on Lantus (she's
currently on 3 injections...Humalog and NPH).

However, she had a concern about Lantus--said her doctor didn't know whether
Lantus was okay during pregnancy.  Anyone have info about that that I can
pass along?