Re: [IP] When is the Paradigm coming out?

I was told that the Canadian Food and Drug people had not approved it
yet.  In the States it is approved and people are using it already.   I
started my 508 in May 2001 and was also told I would be upgraged to teh
new paradigm............... hmmmmmmm I wonder if there is something they
are not telling us

[IMAGE]Amanda Hagen[IMAGE] >From: David Rundo<email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] When is the Paradigm coming out? >Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002
12:31:45 -0600 > >I contacted Minimed on Friday. They said that we should
be getting >instructions in the mail in 2 wks (end of January) > >David R
> >Bev Paul wrote: > >>When we bought the MiniMed pump almost a year ago,
we bought it >>with the >>understanding that we'd be able to upgrade to
the Paradigm a few >>months >>later........ Has anyone heard when it is
being released?! >> >>Bev Paul >>