Re: [IP] take my pump off

>>>I wonder, how much of the Pumper Population "goes off the pump" for a
significant period of time? George>>>

In 18.5 years I haven't even taken my pump off for an insignificant period
of time. I've had 4 pumps, including the first one that was the size of a
checkbook box, then one the size of a pack of king-size cigarette pkg, the
MM 506 and 507C (both size of 3/4" stack of business cards). One of them
couldn't deliver more than 1.5u bolus so for a day I ran basals only and
took shots - but still didn't unhook to take a break.

BTW, After my vitrectomy lens implants I have 20/20 vision and don't need
glasses for distance, but to read since plastic doesn't adjust focus like
natural lenses. I still wear my glasses so I have instant reading abilities.
They are just a part of me since 9 y/o. YMMV (~_^)

You really need only two tools in life: Duct tape and WD-40. If it moves and
shouldn't, use the tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40.