[IP] Houston area endos

I recently returned to houston and am looking for an endo. The doctor referral page on the insulin pumpers website only lists two! I have been to Dr. Alan Garber before, and was looking for someone different. Does anybody have any recommendations?
I guess I should try to add to the list for anybody in San Antonio. Dr. Mark Kipnes is an outstanding endo in the med center there. I may just commute to San Antonio for my endo if I don't find one here! thanks for any recs in advance

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email