Re: [IP] info on the new paradigm?

When I was pump shopping in September, I was told that
the new pump would use a new brand of insulin that
minimed had developed for it. This insulin would only
be available from MM.
That was one of the factors that led me to purchase a
pump from Animas. So far I really like it. Can't
imagine not having one. - Great bunch of folks that

In a message dated 1/20/02 6:47:23 PM,