RE: [IP] When is the Paradigm coming out?

I called Minimed to verify that my postcard from my 508 had been
received before Dec. 31.(The postcard had to be returned to get the free
The rep told me that those who got their pumps in March, Apri, May of
2001 would receive their pumps first.  Then June, July, August would be
next, and finally Sept., Oct., Nov., and Dec.  She said that they were
doing it in waves and that those at the end would be mid to late 02.