Re: [IP] Strange Fever

>>>   OK my question is does anyone know what the heck this could be?
   I am planning on going to the doctors today because my temp now is going
down! It is 37.8 (100.04)2nd - what should i do for a fever before i can get
to a doctor? <snip> Jenn Hughes >>>

Since we are not doctors, it's hard for us to do a dx (diagnosis). IMHO, I
would think it be best if you NOT bring your temp down before going to a
doctor so he/she can treat it. Masking your symtoms would not give the whole
story to a dr. (~_^)

After studying the body you got to come to the conclusion all of this was
designed by a superb engineer with super intelligence. Dr. Bender (spot)