Re: [IP] chinese food

In a message dated 1/20/02 9:17:45 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  give the poster a break - so she doesn't think
Chinese food is healthy. So what?
Catherine >>
Well thank you for defend and my name doug lol  I (try) to eat whole grains
and all complex carb's no refined foods, chinese food in my town is full of
oil and grease, if you let it chill it's full of thick grease on top (yum) so
don't eat take out in yakima washington then again I will not tell  some one
what to do so if you wanna try it go ahead I"ll pass lol:)      (has any one
tryed lantus my endo gave me a sample does it work ok?)