Re: [IP] chinese food

I think this person means there are a lot of
preservatives, like MSG in chinese food (btw, used in
a ton of pre-packaged foods common in the US) -
especially American-made Chinese food. I sure as hell
don't eat chinese take-out (or preservative-packed
foods from any country). On the flip side, the chicken
I had in China probably didn't have the steroids and
antibiotics pumped into it that American chicken does.
Anyway, give the poster a break - so she doesn't think
Chinese food is healthy. So what?

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!