Re: [IP] Re: Animas

Ditto to what Allen said. Jennifer (13) has been on her Animas pump for
13 months now. From the beginning, I was impressed with Animas customer
service and that is why we decided to go with them. The pump is
waterproof, has never malfunctioned, and we have received 2 free
upgrades (new software with more features) without requesting them.

Remember the old Avis ads, "We try harder"? Animas is the new kid on the
block and is winning customers in this competitive market with an
excellent product and excellent service. We are very happy.