Re: [IP] Support Group Ideas (short)

> I commend Jan, Carolynn Green, and all the others who are hosting support
> groups for their work in organizing such events.  I remember looking for some
> input when I was considering starting a pump support group

I have a question about the name used for these groups.  My interest is in having all diabetics come to the group for general support, and meeting with those that are
currently using the pump.  My thinking goes that if the group is named "Insulin Users Support Group" that those doing MDI would be more likely to attend and meet with
pumpers, and would be more likely to investigate pumping for their own therapy.  Does anyone else have a more "creative" name for their support group?

George   :>)   <the pumping proselytizer>