[IP] Insurance Help

Okay, here's the story.  I am 22 years old, still living with my parents,
and working part time with no benefits.  I will be covered under my parents
insurance until December.  However, I am planning on going on an eighteen
month mission trip beginning in July, and will thus need different insurance
for about a year of the mission.  Does anyone know of an insurance company
that will take on an unemployed diabetic?  I really only need it for
prescription and pump supply purposes.  TIA.

Kate, dxd 10/91, pumping 08/98