RE: [IP] Advant Edge Carb control bar

LOL...Deanna, believe me, I am no angel and my dr. gets disgusted w/me cause
I don't like to take the time to sit down and eat!  I like to pick and that
makes for poor control even with pump...so I bolus a little here and a
little there to cover what I pick...not a good way to live but I'm not
hungry and sometimes just want something...

For fun???  Let's see, I LOVE to read!  And I crochet and when weather
permits, garden...and I also tutor children in reading, writing and
math...do lots of volunteer work in my daugher's classroom with her lower

When I pig out, I pig out and then my stomach hurts so bad from eating stuff
I'm not supposed to eat and I keep telling myself it's not worth it...as
long as I stay away from the tv I'm ok about not eating junk stuff...

So no, I'm not a role model at all!

Kathy b.