[IP] Re: Support Group Ideas (long)

Hi Barb!

I second that!!! Something like that would be
extremely helpful to me!

I started a support group for military families in Dec
2000 and this year I'm starting a pumper group. After
trudging along trying to get this thing off the ground
myself, I finally have an assistant who is not only a
dietitian but also has diabetes. She wanted to get
involved with kids with diabetes and contacted me
through our endo. Works for me! :)

I'm excited! This is going to be a great year! :)

take care, Kerri

Barb said:
Hmmmm...perhaps the IP could have a page with support
group ideas and
suggestions that we could all benefit from.  Just a
suggestion for an
overworked admin but it would make our job easier LOL!

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!