[IP] info on the new paradigm?

hi everyone,

i was wondering if anyone has any fact-based information on the new
paradigm? i'm on the list for the free upgrade from my 508, but i recently
confirmed that it only holds 176 units. right now, i am changing my site
every 3 days, and i use slightly more than 176 units during 3 days. yes, i
could change more frequently, but i run into the possible issue of insurance
covering more supplies. it seems odd that most pumps hold 300 units, and
this new one only holds 176. is anyone concerned? i'd appreciate any
information anyone has. thanks!!!