[IP] Re: Support groups

> I commend Jan, Carolynn Green, and all the others  <snip>  Darrin Parker
is such an
> inspiration& a friend to me.  Michael Robinton, well, I can't say enough
> him.  <snip>
> And Jan, when we run out of new ideas, I will be calling on you!
> Barb

hmmmm - am I missing something here? You have used several last names,
except Jan's and I dunno whereof you speak. There are several Jans on IP. I
also had someone post me asking what supplies I'm willing to give away. Did
I have a low and write something I'm unaware of? hmmmmm (~_^)

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what in the world