Re: Re [IP] Support Group Ideas (long)

You are absolutely right.  That can be the hardest thing about chairing a
meeting.  It is important to allow people to express themselves without
judging or being overly critical of people.

At the beginning of the meeting we read the medical disclaimer, and I make it
clear that we are partial to pumping, not to any particular pump, and all
questions/comments are invited.  People are reminded that what works for one
may not for another......  REading the IP for the past 5 years or so has been
a great help.

It is amazing how much we all learn from each other, each meeting.  Very
proactive and communicative people. No fisticuffs yet!!

thanks for bringing this up Jim

Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our website at