[IP] chinese food

How appropriate to see the message about Chinese food. Had Egg Foo Young last
night. NO rice, NO noodles, and sauce on the side. I only added a bit. Had
maybe 3/4 of the serving and bolused 3.5 for it. A few hours later my bg was
kinda low, so I took the necessary glucotab, with my snack (for which I
bolused right). At 4 a.m., my bg was 310 !!!!!I guess there was lotsa fat in
the dish. It's SO difficult to get a good idea of Chinese food. I don't have
any rice or noodles, but the fat must have done me in. HELP????