Re: [IP] Nit Picking

>>>You go gurl!  That's why I no longer post!  It makes you wonder, doesn't
it? Take care and keep on pumpin....LOL Gina >>>

When I was in kindergarten we had to line up on the right side of the hall,
we had to be polite and follow the rules. We didn't like following rules,
but that's how the system went like a well-oiled wheel. There are common
'netiquette rules which are sent to members as well as on the website. If we
follow them, we should be able to get along with 3,500+ personalities. YMMV

Oh, to keep this on topic, my BG is 216 cuz I didn't S.W.A.G. it right for
Sunday Dinner.

Jan (~_^)