[IP] Supplies

I have done a little cleaning and have found some supplies I no longer want or
need.  I would like these to go to someone with little or no insurance and am
only asking for the shipping costs to be reimbursed.

I have 425 Fast Take Test Strips ( 8 boxes of 50) plus some :o)

I also have a box of Rapids which are 8mm 110cm legnth tubing.....its an
almost full box.... minus two or three sets.

Please email me privately if interested... First come first served!!