RE: [IP] insurance question and extra supplies to give away

Hi, Amee,
I was diagnosed at 19.  My father had the foresight to insure me for
100K before I actually saw my endo for the first time.(I was "diagnosed"
at Auburn University's infirmary.)However, you have some hope of getting
insurance when you become employed.  I am a 1st grade teacher, and my
school system offers insurance for everyone regardless.  Also, when you
are employed most large companies/employers will offer your
family/beneficiaries your annual salary or twice your annual salary.

State Farm has allowed me to increase my life insurance policy over the
My other policy is through GEICO(a bank draft monthly).  You might look
into these two companies if you haven't already.

I hope this helps you.