[IP] insurance question and extra supplies to give away

Hi everyone.
I don't post too often, usually I just read the digest and I have learned
a lot from it. This time I have a couple of things I want to ask.
First, does anyone have life insurance, and if so, did you get it after
your diagnosis with D? I have applied to five different companies, and
they have all denied me for the same reason. It doesn't make sense to me
that these companies will insure a 50 year old with no medical questions,
but they won't take me, 20 years old and in good control, when I must
surely have more years left to pay into the account than an elderly person
would! Any suggestions on a company that I should try? I'm just thinking a
little ahead and trying to plan for the future a little.
My second issue is, I have a couple of minimed logbooks, a FastTake meter,
and a Sure Step meter (sorry no strips) that I no longer need (I am now
using the Ultra meter). If you're interested, e-mail me privately at
email @ redacted

Amee Woodard
junior Dietetics major, University of Delaware