Re:Subject: [IP] Animas

I am meeting with the Animas pump rep next week.  Can some of you guys
currently on the animas let me know how ya'll feel about them?  Any
problems/reasons for you to dislike them?

 I love my Animas pump, it's sturdy, it's reliable, it's quiet, it's easy to
program, customer service is wonderful.  I have been pumping for two months
now, which I realize is not very long, but am very happy.  Glad to recommend