Re: [IP] Public Swimming & Pumping?

My daughter wears an Animas pump, which is water proof, so she usually stays
connected when in a pool.  We do use the Quick-Sets, though, and since you'll
need to disconnect your MM pump, I'd think you'd want to leave the set in
during the party so that when you check BGs during the party you can
re-connect (out of the water, obviously) and easily bolus for any food eaten
or to replace som of the basal he won't be getting whiel he's swimming.   But
you could also, just use shots if needed during the party . . . depends what
you and your son want to do, and how long the party is, and how much a drops
while he's swimming . . .

Have fun!

Pumpmama to Katie