Re: [IP] Public Swimming & Pumping?

Beth <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Robbie has been invited to a swimming party at a public pool this
> How do you handle public swimming and pumping?  I was going to do a site
> change after the swim and disconnect completely.  We are using QuickSets.
> Should I disconnect and leave the site in?  Or, should I totally remove
> site?  Any help would be appreciated...

I just disconnect.  If the site is where it could catch on someone while
playing in the water (or elsewhere) I suggest using the plastic cover
(smoother edges, less to catch).  Otherwise, if the site is covered by the
bathing suit, don't worry about it.  Be sure to test fairly often - water
games are vigorous activity.

Jim Handsfield