Re: [IP] Advant Edge Carb control bar

In a message dated 1/19/02 4:55:29 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I stopped eating ice cream and once in a blue moon have

low fat frozen yogart.  Too much fat/protein in ice cream and I try to keep

weight off.

    I stopped eating potato chips cause I can't just eat one of those either

and too much fat.

    I buy those little snack pkgs and this way I only open one at a time and

even then, I have to REALLY be in the mood for them.

    Now as for chocolate!!!  I don't need PMS for an excuse although that's

when I absolutely crave it....and that's got loads of fat in it so I try to

stay away from that as well...

    I've been on chex mix kick and noticed that even w/that, my b.g. are crazy

many hours after I eat it so I'm trying to watch how much of that I eat as

    I am decaffed, drink wine once in a blue moon and the worst I do is smoke

and I'm trying to get to a hypnosis class for that!  (gee, life is no fun

anymore!!!)  lol. >>

No kidding. Geez, Kathy, what DO you do for fun? LOL...I can only aspire in
vain to be as noble and disiplined :-) I suppose you are a wonderful role
model for the group. But then of course there's the YMMV thing!! Our saving
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumped 1/10/02