Re: [IP] Strange Absorption

  Sounds like one of two things to me.  Either you need to rethink the bolus
ratios (keep in mind that they might not be the same all the time) or he is
in the midst of a growth spurt and he will be crazy anyway.  Josh (also age
10) started the Novolog in Nov.  Wouldn't you know it right when we started
it he also started a growth spurt ...2 full inches!!!!!!  But after about 2.5
weeks of havok, and I was ready to quit the Novolog, he settled right down
and I actually had to drop some of his basals back a little at this time too.
 So you might want to rethink the boluses first, but keep in mind I'm not
medical just a mom like you!

mom to Joshua