Re: [IP] Do thyroid meds affect insulin needs?

k.b:
I usually have a full blood work up 1 every year including the A test -
he usually has the test for thyroid every 4 months or 6 depending

well I guess no dr is perfect, as I hear some folks have better testing
schedules, insulin pumping classes - I am really disapointed in the
working of my pump, as I have NO IDEA how to do the square/dual wave
when to , etc, I only had a 2 hr discussion with the educator, and that
was it! I am meeting with the db nurse on Monday, hopefully to get a
better idea on how to control/use this!

David Rundo