RE: [IP] Do thyroid meds affect insulin needs?

Sometimes doctors just don't listen.  I told my doctor that I was constantly
tired and didn't feel well and she just poo-poohed it and finally when I got
my blood test, my thyroid #s were completely off.  Now she has told me to
take every day but Sundays and I'm going back this week.  I can bet my
bottom dollar she will not have another TH done to see what my level
is...she believes in once a year!!!  I believe in whenever I'm telling you I
don't feel right or at least every six months....and this is an endo I
Kathy B.