[IP] Children pumpers and snowskiing

We are going skiing next month for the first time since Jake started pumping
and I was wondering if people think it's better to set temp basals while
skiing or disconnect? We are having problems after disconnecting sometime( I
think air bubbles he can't see), but I hate to mess w/ basals when he is
doing so perfect.BUT again, he tends to go really low w/ exercise and even
hours after it. I'm trying so hard to let him be a normal kid that mom
doesn't have to check on all the time, but it's so hard when you've been in
control for him and this diabetes for 8 years! He is very responsible and has
a great attitude about being diabetic, but mom is having a hard time turning
control over to him! Thanks, for any help! Trena(mom to Jake 11)