Re: [IP] Novolog vs Humalog and problems with teflon cannulas?

       Have you tried the mini-med Quicksets w/ Novolog? I read all the ip
posts about the Humalog and Novolog because the ymmv thing really blows my
mind! Jake's sites w/ Humalog and Softsets were just like you described w/
Ryan's novolog and  rapids sites. It's amazing how everyone's is really
different, but I have figured out thru reading a lot of posts about this that
most children on here who are doing great w/ Novolog also seems too pretty
much be using Quicksets. It would be worth a try to get the sites to last
longer, I know we no longer dread site changes like we did every 2 days w/
Humalog and softsets! Hope this might help.Trena (mom to Jake 11)