RE: [IP] Chinese Food

Lots mentioned previously on here re: Chinese Food...

Lots of hidden sugars/carbs as well as fried stuff...

Do a square wave or dual wave (take insulin for now and accommodate fat,
etc. for at least 5 hrs later)...

Or...you can do like me and buy my Moo Goo Gai Pan which comes in a little
frozen take out container, pop in microwave for 9 minutes and viola!
Chinese Food!...has 40 gr. carbs, always bolus for it, never have later

Kathy B.