RE: [IP] Diabetics and the Abdominizer!

You've got to let me know if the abs electronic thingie works for you!!!
I'm so tired at night and don't want to do my abs and the mornings are too
hectic and afternoons, well, never know what's up with them....would be
great if I could sit and read or crochet and be exercising at same time...or
even pedal on my stat. bike and get abs done at same time!!!

This comes from someone who did aerobics faithfully until around six months
ago...now I'm slowly trying to build my body back to get into that again...I
always felt wonderful after working out and it benefitted my old, creaky
joints/bones as well!!!  :)

Kathy B.