RE: [IP] Advant Edge Carb control bar

Hey, Kathy, guilt went out with the last decade. YMMV ;)
Jan H
	Not for me Jan.  I stopped eating ice cream and once in a blue moon have
low fat frozen yogart.  Too much fat/protein in ice cream and I try to keep
weight off.

	I stopped eating potato chips cause I can't just eat one of those either
and too much fat.
	I buy those little snack pkgs and this way I only open one at a time and
even then, I have to REALLY be in the mood for them.

	Now as for chocolate!!!  I don't need PMS for an excuse although that's
when I absolutely crave it....and that's got loads of fat in it so I try to
stay away from that as well...

	I've been on chex mix kick and noticed that even w/that, my b.g. are crazy
many hours after I eat it so I'm trying to watch how much of that I eat as

	I am decaffed, drink wine once in a blue moon and the worst I do is smoke
and I'm trying to get to a hypnosis class for that!  (gee, life is no fun
anymore!!!)  lol.

Kathy B.