Re: [IP] Diabetics and the Abdominizer!

  I take care of an elderly gentleman who is now seeing an accupuncturer for
frozen shoulder (not DM but 90+ yo.)  Anyway, this doc said that YES those
new Abs things work because they are fashioned after the electronic stimulous
machines that PTs use to help rebuild muscle tissue after injury or illness.
I just bought one and will be trying it.  Just think, exercising while using
the computer!!!!  YIPEEEEE

 mom to Joshua