[IP] Prevacid

Hi All,

Quick question:  I just started taking Prevacid (for stomach acid-related
problems).  Anyone else here take it?

I took my first capsule this evening at supper, and now my heart is racing
like crazy, and I feel almost as if I had taken an antihistamine.  I haven't
been able to find any side effect information on it, so I can't tell if its
from the Prevacid or is it just another Weird Jenn Thing.

Any input will be appreciated.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424