RE: [IP] help and information from list members

I had this problem about a year ago when I was in the hospital for gall
bladder surgery.  The nurses wrote in my chart on a daily basis about the
scent on my breath.  They were used to it, knew exactly what it was, and
weren't freaking out over it at all.  They just treated the infection that
caused the hghs to begin with.

After the surgery, blood sugars were fairly decent (since I was on IV
insulin for two weeks), and the smell went away.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted