[IP] Parents of DM

You were talking about an your child stating he hates diabetes. It seemed that
it helped him by agreeing with him and now it seems he is handling it better.
I think sometimes we get stuck on unhelpful things rather than helpful things
people say to us.

A good friend of ours thought I was way out of control that is why I got the
pump like it was a drastic measure to control my diabetes. My diabetes
educator always told me, and this is what sticks out in my mind is "get
control of your diabetes before the diabetes controls you". Having a pump has
helped me handle my diabetes immensely and having the support of IP has helped
me emotionally handle my diabetes. Thanks everybody! Sharon