Re: [IP] Heather is a lucky girl!

I sometimes wonder if the real purpose of this forum is lost, when we have
folks that feel the need to be watchdogs for the group. There are people in
place that are meant to keep an eye on things.  I agree that we need to
follow the guidelines set down, to make this workable for all, but for crying
out loud, the nit picking is getting embarrassing.  Here's a four letter word
for you~STOP.