Re: [IP] Software Programs

In a message dated 1/19/02 12:07:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Also, I am leaving for 12 days in St. Thomas, VI on Thursday.  I will spent
> most of my time on the beach.  I purchased a frio-wallet last year but
> don't
> remember how to use it or how efficient it is in the sun

Soak the inner part in ice water for 15 minutes, if it is a pump wallet only
5-7 minutes.  dry it off with a paper towel and replace back in the outer
cover, then put your pump/insulin, etc inside the inner part.  it works fine
in the sun, will keep things cool, not cold, so don't expect it to feel like
it's been in an icebox, but it will  be cool  enough to keep it safe.  It
will keep cool for up to two days or so, I have been real happy with mine.

aka Mouse