[IP] Novolog vs Humalog

I mean no disrespect whatsoever, but how can that be
when Novolog is yeast-derived and Humalog is
e.coli-derived (special strain)? The other difference
is like you said, the different peptides that are
removed and/or changed: Aspartic acid, hence insulin
aspart (Novolog) and Lysine and Proline, hence
LysPro/Lispro (Humalog).
Are you referring only to the diluent they are put in
to make them liquid (if so, my apologies)?

take care, Kerri
Jim said:
The solution that Novolog is in is identical to the
Humalog solution.
only difference is the specific peptide that is
changed to make it an
insulin analog . . . at least this is what I was told
by the Novo reps
the Atlanta Diabetes University last November.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!