RE: [IP] help and information from list members

I was in DKA and lactic acidosis 2 yrs ago (ICU for 3 days).  My mother
said that I smelled like the "acetone" that everyone always describes.
I didn't really notice it, but then, I was very ill.  She said you could
smell my breath feet away from me.

I think someone posted here previously that they always smelled "fruity"
and thought that maybe some people were just like that.

I hope "one more story" will help.